For over 40 years All Texas Foundation Repair has been serving the Greater Houston area with a commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction. We are proud to adhere to the following Code of Ethics established by the Foundation Repair Association, to which we are members of in good standing: Click here to read our Code of Ethics
We use an old fashioned grass roots service oriented approach, yet we offer the latest in technology. Our highly trained consultants take the time to educate you about all subjects pertaining to your home's foundation. We also promise to recommend repairs only where necessary.
We are able to give you the best value for your investment by keeping our overhead low. Referrals are a big part of our business and our testimonial letters show that each of our satisfied customers is more than happy to refer us to their friends, family, and co-workers. We take pride in earning your trust.
To insure consistent quality performance:
- We have only trained employees on staff, (no subcontractors), and a supervisor on site.
- We carry general liability and workman's compensation insurance on our employees.
- Our crews are very conscientious, and from start to finish will treat you and your home with the utmost care and respect.
- Our testimonial letters rave about our crews.
- Our work comes with a lifetime transferable warranty/service policy.
- We have a highly trained full time service manager on staff, who's primary role is to address all service related issues promptly.
We are a company that is locally owned and operated and we believe it is a privilege to serve our community. We ask that you give us an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellence by allowing us to assess your particular needs. Learn more about us from our Yellow Page ad below.